Saturday, January 2, 2016

Justine. Like Justin, with an e at the end.



Let's get this straight. It doesn't matter that I never received my Hogwarts letter, lived in Gotham City, visited Middle-earth or trained to be a Jedi on Coruscant — I am and always will be a geek.

Why a blog? I've thrown around this idea in my head for some time now, but never actually committed to doing it. But now is the time, simply because. . . reasons. I have a ton of things happening in my life, in this quarter of a century time span. I believe it is time to start remembering and logging all the cool things I do. I used to write in a paper journal daily, but those days are gone. So now, onto web blogging!

What can you find here? My interests range from a variety of things. As of right now, I plan on posting about geeky things like movies, comics, cosplay, crafts and events I attend, my favorite fashions, vintage shopping and the long road I am taking to making certain dreams a reality.

Basically, you'll find a little bit of everything here.

Except for stuff like Uggs. . . and Transformers . . . I can't get into either of those. Good thing you know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment